.

Selasa, 08 Januari 2019

INTERPRETING CLASS- TO BE SHORT MOVIE TRANSLATOR

Hello Everyone,
Today I wanna post one of my assigment in the seventh semester. I want to say thankyou very much to my lecturer Mr.Budianto Hamuddin for your guidance to make me to be translator through this course. This course is Translation and Interpreting Class.  This course taught us how to translate english to indonesia and indonesia to english. in the others word, I am movie translator, same like "lebahganteng" or other famous translator movie. For the first time I felt difficult to translate the movie because it is not easy as I expected. but I always try and thinking about how it will be more better. I have worked hard. So, I want you check it out what I learn in this course by seeing my subtitle.
Here the link on youtube:
1. English to Indonesia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adv4Aqp7vCU&t=27s

2. Indonesia to English https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U6EKsWwQxU&t=117s 

3. UAS Interpreting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R847vabYn8 

Those subtitle created by Winkypinky (it's me).

30 komentar:

  1. I want to cry after watching your video

    BalasHapus
  2. How can u make this subtitle ? Hmm.. I like this

    BalasHapus
  3. What an emotional videos!!! I cried a river.

    BalasHapus
  4. Nice subtitle Ratna. Keep translating ya.

    BalasHapus
  5. Do you ever think to be translator ? Just ask 😊😊😊

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. I think I like this job, i hope i will get the chance for it

      Hapus
  6. Na, your video is touching my heart, and with your subtitle, it more feels sad, and I love it, thank you na

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thankyou for your compliment, happy to hear that

      Hapus
  7. Balasan
    1. study grammar and practice to translate as much as you can

      Hapus
  8. GG na, hahahha i think i know how you make the second video

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. yes, because i give you some tips to make it good

      Hapus
  9. Thank you for choose these video. I enjoy them with your subtitle

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. thankyou, i choose this video to make people enjoy and keep get inspiration in this video

      Hapus
  10. What is your reason to choose the video?

    BalasHapus
  11. Good job na. How do you make this both of the subtitles?

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. i use application to subtitling this movie, and i practie my grammar hehehe

      Hapus
  12. Ratna, Honest i like your video . I hope you make next video especially for me :)

    BalasHapus
  13. Good sub and sad video😭..

    BalasHapus